Thanks to Mama Lola for awarding me with the Versatile Blogger award!
Rules for the Versatile Blogger Award:
Thank the blogger who nominated you and include a link to their site.
Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post.
Nominate 7 fellow bloggers who you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly and include a link to their site.
Let them know you have nominated them.
Share 7 random facts about you.
Seven random facts about me:
1. I don't like marshmallows because of their weird smell and strange texture.
2. I have a weird pulsing sound in my left ear that won't go away.
3. I look at grocery ads and cut coupons all the time... except I always end up shopping at the same place, and I usually forget my coupons at home.
4. I have been going on 3 hour max. sleep stretches for about a year. When I finally get to sleep through the night again, I won't know how I'll react!
5. My favourite ice-cream flavour is Blue Bunny's Bordeaux Cherry Chocolate.
6. I'm scared of heights. My first recollection of this is when I was climbing up the Leaning Tower of Pisa with my Mum and my brother. It was slippery and the outside first level didn't have a barrier. A girl behind me slipped and pulled on me when she fell. It freaked me out and I got scared.
7. I love Burger King's sausage, egg and cheese croissanwiches but I don't eat them very often because they're so unhealthy!
Seven versatile bloggers worth checking out:
1. Mushypea - chronicling her life with a 17 month old toddler and preparing to get married in the summer.
2. Cathysvoicenow - writer, college student, grandma, alcoholic/addict in long-term recovery and true friend who blogs from the heart about the trials and tribulations that have made her who she is today.
3. Denise - a twitter friend / new penpal and fellow preemie parent who thrives no matter what life throws at her. She's just restarted her blog so go give her some support.
5.Kylie at Kykaree - I was drawn to her because she lives in my hometown in UK! She has a strong following online so I feel like this is about as close to knowing a famous person I'll get. She's funny and personable, and bares her soul about how she manages, copes and survives the abuse and trauma she has experienced in her life.
6. Sonya at somusti - I went to school with this smart gal. She's a great writer and I love reading her blog. It's fun to feel connected to someone who I haven't seen for over a decade!
7. Arlo's Dad - A Dad who writes to his son by blogging. His posts are funny, heart-warming and a wonderful way to connect to his child. I just think you should check out his blog.